Monday | Chelsea/ Saluda | 2:00-6:00pm | Located across the HWY from the Chelsea General Store
Tuesday | Deputy | 2:00-6:00pm | Located at the grain bins at feed mill
Wednesday | Dupont | 2:00-6:00pm | Located at the feed mill
Thursday | Rykers Ridge | 2:00-6:00pm | Located near Wolf Run Road
Friday | Canaan | 1:00-3:00pm | Located Canaan Fire Company
Friday | Brooksburg | 4:00-6:00pm | Located at the park
- Trash card fee is $50 per year. To purchase a trash card online, visit ourpayment center. Trash cards expire at the end of each calendar year.
- Trash cards can be purchased each year at the Jefferson County Auditor’s office at the Courthouse at 300 E Main Street Madison, Indiana 47250.
- Residents are required to present trash cards to the Rumpke attendant or Jefferson County employee prior to drop off. If you do not have a card, you will not be permitted to dump your trash until you have a card in hand.
- According to Federal Law, Rumpke is not permitted to accept batteries, tires, liquids, combustible materials or any items identified as hazardous.
- The service is meant for household trash.
- The service and guidelines are presented by the order of the Jefferson County Commissioners @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- New Year's Day @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
For a printable version of this information, please click here.
For information regarding the purchase of a trash card,
please contact the Auditor’s Office at 812-265-8907.
For information regarding issues with the trash collection and general comments or concerns,
please contact the Commissioner’s Office at 812-265-8944 or submit a Report a Concern Form.