How do I pay fees and restitution assessed by the court?

Generally, all court ordered fees and restitution payments are made at the Clerk’s Office of the sentencing court. You may pay online by visiting the Jefferson County Payment Center or in person at the court house.  Payment must be made with credit card, cash, certified bank check or money order. You will be provided with a receipt for each payment you make. Please save your receipts.  All other fees for your community supervision will be paid at the Court Services Office where you meet with your PO.   Please speak with your probation officer for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What is Probation?
2. What is an IRAS?
3. What are the rules for reporting to my probation officer?
4. What should I bring to office appointments with my probation officer?
5. Why do I have to sign a release?
6. What does Administrative Probation mean?
7. How do I pay fees and restitution assessed by the court?
8. What happens if I violate my conditions of probation?
9. What happens if I don’t pay fees and restitution assessed by the court?
10. What must I do if ordered to submit a DNA sample?
11. What is a pre-sentence investigation (PSI)?
12. May I move out of state?
13. May I travel out of state while on probation?
14. May the probation officer discuss my adult child’s probation status with me?
15. I am a concerned citizen and would like to know if my neighbor is on probation?
16. The court has ordered me to submit to random testing. How will I be tested?
17. What do I do if I am arrested?