News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/9/2020 2:12:15 PM to 4/9/2020 2:34:44 PM.
Posted on: April 2, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Treasurers Office Tax Tips!
Property Taxes due Monday, May 11th
- German American Bank and Farmer’s Bank (Drive thru only)
- Mail to: Jefferson County Treasurer PO BOX 99, Madison, Indiana 47250 or Jefferson County Treasurer 300 E Main Street, Madison, Indiana 47250
- Drop Box located on the front of the Courthouse (No Cash)
- Click here-Jefferson County Website, pay by credit card or echeck
- Make all checks payable to the Jefferson County Treasurer. Please include a phone number on your check if it is not already noted on the check
- The Courthouse is CLOSED to the general public due to the coronavirus pandemic
- Make sure to check your envelopes for multiple bills (if you own more than one parcel, your bills may be placed in the same envelope)
- All payments must be accompanied with the portion of your tax statement signifying to pay SPRING or BOTH (spring and fall)
- If you want a receipt, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. If you do not include the stamp or address, you will not receive a receipt.
- Please notify us of a mailing address change
- For more information on how to understand your tax bill or to pay your taxes online, visit the Treasurer’s Office page!