News Flash Home
The original item was published from 2/15/2018 11:05:00 AM to 2/22/2018 1:16:46 PM.
Posted on: February 15, 2018
[ARCHIVED] Here are some tips from the Treasurer's Office for the 2018 Tax Season....
- Tax Bills will be mailed on April 2nd, 2018
- Make sure to check your envelopes for multiple bills (if you own more than one parcel, your bills may be placed in the same envelope)
- All tax payments are due by Thursday, May 10th. Just a reminder- the Courthouse closes at 4pm
- Payments must be accompanied by the tax statement.
- Please notify us of a mailing address change
- Make all checks payable to the Jefferson County Treasurer. Please include a phone number on your check if it is not already noted on the check
- For more information on how to understand your tax bill or to pay your taxes online, visit the Treasurer's Office page!