News Flash Home
The original item was published from 4/2/2019 10:53:05 AM to 5/12/2019 12:00:01 AM.
Posted on: April 2, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Here are some tips from the Treasurer's Office for the 2019 Tax Season....
- Tax Bills will be mailed on April 1st, 2019
- Make sure to check your envelopes for multiple bills (if you own more than one parcel, your bills may be placed in the same envelope)
- All tax payments are due by Friday, May 10th. Just a reminder- the Courthouse closes at 4pm
- The Courthouse will be CLOSED on Tuesday, May 7th for election day.
- Payments must be accompanied by the tax statement.
- Please notify us of a mailing address change
- Make all checks payable to the Jefferson County Treasurer. Please include a phone number on your check if it is not already noted on the check
- For more information on how to understand your tax bill or to pay your taxes online, visit the Treasurer's Office page!