How Can I Help?
There are number of ways you can help our animal shelter! We appreciate everyone who volunteers their time or donates to the shelter, no matter the size of the donation! Below, we have listed a few ways you can help. If you have other ideas on how you or your organization can help, please don't hesitate to reach out! We love our volunteers and donors!
Volunteer Your Time
We love and welcome a helping hand! Volunteering isn't always just walking a dog or helping clean out the cat kennels. We welcome anyone that may want to help with the building upkeep or the shelter grounds. if you have an idea of something you might want to do, contact us and we can work together! Visit our Volunteer page for more info!
Dogs Day Out
Dogs Day Out is a super exciting way to spend your day with a best friend. Take a dog out for the day, get to see their personality, play lots of games, go for walks or maybe cruise with a passenger! You might become attached and need to take doggie home forever! Fill out our Dogs Day Out form here!
Items and Supplies
- Dry & canned kitten food
- Royal Canin Mother & baby soft cat food
- Clay (non-clumping) cat litter
- Cleaning Suppies: Pine-Sol, regular Dawn dish liquid, paper towels, etc.
- Laundry detergent
- Dry puppy food
- Dry dog food
- Heavy duty leashes (non-retractable preferred)
- Canned cat food
- Dog & cat toys (washable material preferred)
- or Shop Our Amazon Link!
Donate your aluminum or steel cans! This donation was established by a volunteer to help raise funds for extra medical care of our animals. We have a few guidelines when donating, listed below:
- Aluminum drink cans must be bagged together. No other aluminum in the bag. Rinsed and crushed is always preferred, but not necessary.
- Aluminum food cans and aluminum foil pans must be bagged together. If foil pans are dirty, please wash first before bagging.
- Steel cans must be bagged in their own bags. Rinsing is preferred
- Please be cautious that no other TRASH is in the bags.
- We do not accept glass or plastic.
- Drop your cans off at anytime in our recycling bin outside of the Shelter
- Sponsor an Animal
- Donate to our medical fund
- Sponsor a spay/neuter
- Kroger Shopper: We are part of the Kroger Community Rewards Program! To participate, register your Kroger card at http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com and enter our organization number FL919
- Gas gift cards: This helps offset the costs or transferring unadopted pets to other adoption agencies
- Cash or Check Donation: Cash or Check is always helpful for medical needs or sick/injured pets, spay & neuter program, supplies, building updates and maintenance.