Inmate visitations can be scheduled online.
On Site Visiting Hours:
Saturday and Sunday
9 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- All on site visitors must be able to provide ID prior to start of visit.
- No recording devices or cell phones are permitted in the visitation room. Anyone recording or photographing inmates will have their visit terminated and will lose their visitation privileges.
- Video Visitation
Monday to Sunday
9 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Visits will be 15 minutes long beginning at the scheduled time.
- Visitation will be by appointment only.
- Visits will be scheduled by using the website or kiosk only.
- Visits will not be scheduled by telephone. Any exception to this will have to be pre-approved by the Jail Commander.
- Visits should be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- Anyone 18 or older is considered an adult and will have to have their own scheduled visit.
- Each inmate is permitted to have 3 visitors per session, with the exception of minors who must accompany adults.
- A maximum of 3 children may visit with a registered adult during any 1 visit.
- Anyone causing a disturbance during visitation will have their visit ended. This is to include unattended children.
- Anyone misusing the video visitation equipment or displaying lewd or disruptive conduct will have their visit account suspended.
- Jefferson County reserves the right to deny any visit for inmates or visitors.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and must present an ID card.
- If an inmate fails to show for his scheduled visit, it is not the responsibility of the jail staff to inform inmate of such visit.
- The only exception to a failure to show will be if the inmate has gone to court. Should this be the case, the visit will be canceled or rescheduled.
- There may be a charge for your visit, this is solely dictated by the company running the visit system, Securus / Video Visitation. You may contact them with any questions at 972-734-1111.
There is no quota but each inmate will receive only 1 free visit per week. These are controlled by the inmate and they decide who receives them and may be used only for visits at the facility. All remote (from home or elsewhere) visits are at a charge.